Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So, I was cleaning my room...

... and I came across my 96 Eyeshadow Palette. I got this a while back from stars makeup haven after RenRen mentioned it on her blog. I don't own the 88 shadow palette from coastal scents, but i figured i'd get this because i'd get 8 more colors. HAHA. Anyway, i figured I'd do a FOTD with it since the 96 palette was collecting dust.

Click to enlarge all pictures.





Products used

Face
MAC Strobe Cream
MAC NC42 Studio Fix
MAC Lightsweep Shadester Sculpt and Shape Powder
The Body Shop Bronzing Powder 02

Eyes
MAC Pharaoh Paint Pot (all over the lid)
96 Eyeshadow Palette

MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (eyeliner)
REVLON Colorstay eyeliner in black (water line)
MAC Zoom Lash

Lips
MAC Sunsational l/s
The Body Shop Hot Brights Lip 02

Hope you liked the look!

2 comments:

  1. i'm jealous that you have 8 more colors than i do.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgggg that palette looks YUMMY. if i had a watercolor palette like that, it would be AWESOME. and i love your makeup in this ! esp the neon green part. Cuuutteeee !

    ReplyDelete