Sunday, May 23, 2010

D.I.Y. Jewelry Rack!

Here's a cheap alternative to having your jewelry on a stand that gets cluttered or is too short for your necklaces. It's a wall rack and all together it cost me under $10!

You will need:
  • wire net (used for hanging kitchen utensils) ($1.50)
  • hooks for wire net ($1.50 for a set of 8)
  • basket for wire net ($1.50) (optional)
  • push pins ($2)
Basically you just snap the hooks on the wire net any way you want. I added a basket for things I don't want to hang like my HelloDrama stuff and a few bracelets that didn't fit on the hooks. Use the push pins to hang it up on the wall and voila! Instant (and cheap) wall rack!


I got all the supplies from a place called Daiso, it's like a huge japanese super store. Anyway, try it out and I hope you like it. If you have any questions about the jewelry feel free to ask.

-jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment