Saturday, November 28, 2009

HAI, NOT DEAD!

Yes, I know.. CJ and I have been MIA. We have been mighty busy.. (lazy.)
So today, I don't have much but a product review. Check it out!

YU-BE MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION is sold at Sephora, I got mine at some asian super market. It retails on Sephora.com for a steep $29, I think I got mine for around $20. It's described as being a glycerin rich, fast absorbing lotion, perfect for winter skin. FAST ABSORBING is what I've been looking for lately. This winter it's been so cold in the lofty, all I care about when getting out of the shower is moisturizing and getting my damn clothes back on ASAP!

PROS
:
- Truly fast absorbing, feels like rubbing baby powder on yourself
- Sufficiently moisturizes
- Doesn't have an offensive or sickenly sweet smell
CONS:
- Anything over $10 is a little much for lotion
- Might not moisturize enough for those with severe dry skin

WOULD I BUY THIS AGAIN
: ..for $29 probably not. I have to say though, this lotion absorbs into my skin like NO OTHER. For that, maybe I'd buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment